Shefin
Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Im trying to remove the back of a HP G62 b2OSA. Ive got all

Customer Question

I'm trying to remove the back of a HP G62 b2OSA. I've got all of the obvious screws but it won't budge. I'm trying to access the power socket which is faulty. Is there something hidden or do I need to unclip something. I've removed 21 screws, the hard drive, memory, small memory board and backup battery. Please help as this is driving me nuts!
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.
Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please download the service guide from the link below.
http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02542472.pdf

Refer page 41 onwards to get removal instructions.

If you have any questions, please let me know, so that I can assist you further.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking click the EXCELLENT smiley face. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

S H E F I N