Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My Acer lap top is stuck on "signing out" I can change nothing.

Customer Question

My Acer lap top is stuck on "signing out" I can change nothing. I have switched off and on again to no avail.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Viet - Computer Tech :

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

Viet - Computer Tech :

I'm sorry about the issue. Does your Acer laptop have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8? Do you see windows loading? Are you able to remove the power cord and battery for a minute, then reconnect? Have you tried this: press & hold the power on/off button on the laptop for about 10 seconds, then turn it back on and check? Please let me know. Thank you,

Viet - Computer Tech :

Please reply at the box below when you are available to continue. Thank you,

Hi Sylvia,

Please reply at the box below to continue.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I tried the easiest solution first, i.e. hold the on/off button for 10 seconds... I never thought of that..... I WILL KNOW NEXT TIME. It was an expensive lesson to learn but thanks anyway. Sylvia

You're welcome. Great. With any device, when it freezes, hold the power on/off button for awhile in order for it to turn off completely to make it fresh, then turn it back on. If you have any other computer question/issue, please let me know. Thank you,