Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have lost my connection vie BT to the internet. The tests

Customer Question

I have lost my connection vie BT to the internet.
The tests indicate that a F key is switched off. What is the key please.
Laptop Model No NP300E7A-A0BUK
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Ron! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press at the same time the two keys Fn and F12 in order to turn on / off the wireless?

Note: Fn key is located near the bottom left of the keyboard, and F12 key is located near the upper right corner.

Does that work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue.

Edit: It looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,