Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of both work experience and education.
30759776

I bought an Acer Aspire laptop touch screen with Windows 8

I bought an Acer Aspire laptop touch screen with Windows 8 but don`t seem to be able to download tubes
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
May I ask for you to explain what you are referring to when you use the term 'tubes'?
Jason
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

A video or what people seem to refer to as a tube for some reason like one of music and video

Thank you very much for the update, Peter.
Are you trying to download and save the videos or simply watch the videos?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Download them so I can watch again with family. All I used to do with the Dell on Vista was click download and it would download/save them but on the Acer Aspire with Windows 8 I cannot see anything popping up or indicating what I should click on to download it.

Thank you for the update.
Where are you downloading the videos from? Is it from a website, emails, etc?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They are from websites. I`m not an expert but youtube etc. Used to be incredibly easy on the Dell laptop with Vista. Is it a Windows 8 problem ?

Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I`m on my business Dell laptop at my office, not my family Acer Aspire which is at home. Not to worry, I had hoped it would be something simple that I was missing. I will take the Acer back to Currys PC World where I bought it from and ask them to show me what I`m missing. Thanks for trying to help.

You are welcome.
Please, keep me updated.
If you wish to continue later, I will be here standing by.
- Jason