Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My lap top is stuck on a page I can't clise the page and I

Customer Question

My lap top is stuck on a page I can't clise the page and I can't get into my settings to close it I have to use the manual button what do I do
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Wendy! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What does it show on the page? What's the model of your laptop?

Can you press & hold the Power On / Off button on the laptop for about 10 seconds, then turn it back on and check?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just keeps coming back to the page I was on

You did press & hold the Power On / Off button on the laptop for about 10 seconds right?

Can you unplug charging / power cord from the laptop, then remove the battery from the laptop, if possible, for a couple of minutes, then reinstall, then turn on and check?

What kind of page is it?

Do you mean you cannot use the laptop at all?

Are you communicating with me on the problematic laptop or on another computer?

Edit: We've been communicating, but it looks like you are not there. When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,