ptorres007
ptorres007, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10 Years of IT experience.
34552149

whats the best dongle or way of getting internet at home without

Customer Question

whats the best dongle or way of getting internet at home without wifi for two weeks only...ie a temporary solution before new home wifi installed?...Acer laptop aspire 5749 windows 7.....north west England area...thank you
Category: Laptop
Expert:  ptorres007 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your question today.

Customer:

That should work perfectly for your circumstance.

Customer:

Let me know if you have any question.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is vodaphone the best dongle if so why please...what other ways besides dongle can I get internet on my laptop without wifi?

They have the best speed for price and good coverage. Besides a dongle, if you have a smartphone you might be able to use it as a wifi hotspot.