Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist with 6 years experience as a network engineer for the federal government.
76287196

Toshiba L855 14Q laptop, working normally made a crack sound

Customer Question

Toshiba L855 14Q laptop, working normally made a crack sound and went off. Unable to power back up again.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

Unfortunately, what you have described sounds like a power supply failure. The only remedy for that is to send your laptop into Toshiba if it is still under warranty, or take it to a local shop for repair.

JACUSTOMER-3zmho1hn- : Internal power supply or the lead that plugs into the wall?
JoelK :

Internal.

JACUSTOMER-3zmho1hn- : Ok thanks for your help, Thank you.
JoelK :

You are welcome.

JoelK :

May I ask you to rate my services? While it was not possible for me to solve your problem, nonetheless, I have steered you with confidence in the right direction, so that you now know what to do to solve it for yourself.

JoelK :

I ONLY GET COMPENSATED WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING.

THANK YOU FOR THE EXCELLENT SERVICE RATING. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
THANK YOU FOR THE BONUS. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR GENEROSITY!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Please let me know,
Joel