Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

i have a hp laptop

Customer Question

hi,
i have a hp laptop, and it will not open normally only on networking mode and this way I cannot print and the sound are muted. please help
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you open the laptop normally? Is there any error or message?

When did this issue first occur? Have you tried to do a system restore?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did you understand what i just said

Yes, I did. You said the laptop will only open in Safe mode with Networking, but it does not open normally. Did you see my questions? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i cannot see the questions am wrinting

You can scroll up/down this web page in order to see all the questions.
1. What happens when you open the laptop normally? Is there any error or message?
2. When did this issue first occur?
3. Have you tried to do a system restore?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what is happening, you are taking soo long to reply

I'm sorry, I did reply back to you. Please scroll up/down this web page in order to see all replies.
2. When did this issue first occur?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have answered this questions already, I told you the error appears on the sceen and then the computer restart itself over and over again

this started at around 25/12/2014

I cannot be able to system restore

I'm sorry, your answer did not go through last time. So you've tried: click Start->All programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore and restore the computer to any date before this issue has occurred, and it did not work right?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue directly on your computer together with you? Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I have tried that and since it is on NETWORKING MODE IT WILL NOT WORK. and that is why i need your expertize, pls

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes you may

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cbf38546-3f9b-48d2-aec8-8f6a428bb18d

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience: Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

Working on issue. Thank you.

Please wait for disk checking to finish, then let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi,

What happened nothing has changed in the computer

please log in again and check on that is happening

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have not been helped yet
I'm sorry, did you see disk check running? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the disc is not scanning what is happening is the original problem where by the small blue box appears with some info on it and then it runs from 1 to 100 and then restart the computer again and again and again that is why i have logged in again with NETWORKING MODE

I'm sorry, it could be a hardware issue when I checked the hard disk drive, but let me open the issue to other experts for any other suggestion. Thank you.

Expert:  authentech replied 2 years ago.

I would like you to try to remove items from startup using MSCONFIG. Do this by clicking start, then in the search field above the start menu type msconfig and hit enter.

Click the startup tab. If Windows 8, you will hit the link that says open task manager.

Now click the Disable All button (or individually select each item and click Disable).

Once you have completed this, hit OK and restart your computer. This will disable programs that are likely preventing your computer from starting up normally.

Let me know if this helps!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what do you mean

Please follow the instructions and tell me if your problem is solved. Here they are again:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

why cannot you long on my computer and deal with this problem, am dont know how to disable all i dont know which one one you mean, pls pls

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?