aitizaz
aitizaz, Software Engineer
Experience:  Vast exp. of troubleshooting laptop issues
17531195

I have a Samsung gold 15.6 laptop which has system disabled.

Customer Question

I have a Samsung gold 15.6 laptop which has system disabled. how can I reboot the whole system, thanks
Category: Laptop
Expert:  aitizaz replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hello and welcome! I amCustomerand i will be happy to help you.

Customer:

can you explain your problem in detail please?

JACUSTOMER-tn2k6yeh- :

Hi thanks for getting back to me. I bought my laptop 30th October 2014 brand new. I got the laptop going without any difficulties, a couple of days after I started having problems , first google disabled my gmails and I was told that my account had been dumped on. I followed all the instructions that they gave me and made new passwords. However the computer would not respond to commands. A friend said I had been hacked so I cleared everything and refreshed. To keep it short this went on for weeks, I researched everything phoned help lines. Eventually it worked out that someone was using remote access, after that I did a total factory reset as advised installing windows 8.1 which seemed to work fine. when I switched on my laptop the next morning the screen was dark grey with a small blue box for my password ***** password ***** not excepted and my screen went to system diabled.. when I switch on I do have three chances for password ***** even after weeks of research of bios & eufi I am still at a loss. my laptop is not covered by the warranty because it turns out that it was my friend using remote access & I had done the resets and refresh, which voids any warranty on my software. So any advice you have would be most welcome. thanks

Customer:

before i can advice you on anything, i have a couple of questions for you. please let me know when you are available to answer the questions and i will get in touch with you

JACUSTOMER-tn2k6yeh- :

Good morning I am available for the next hour, I will also be on line this evening.

Customer:

when you now turn on your computer, what screen do you see before the password ***** appears? or is it the very first screen that appears and asks for password? also, is your computer being used by any other person as well?