Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

We are travelling to Vietnam. Will it be possible to use my

We are travelling to Vietnam. Will it be possible to use my I-pad or is it best to take HP laptop? Also which teladapt should I purchase. many thanks
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

! Thank you question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

You can use take either one. It depends on your preference. iPad tablet is more convenient to use, but if you need to type a lot, then it's better to take the HP laptop faster. Vietnam uses both 2-prong and 3-prong plugs; 2-prong plugs are more common. Please click on the website below outlet types:

http://www.adoptvietnam.org/travel/electronicsplugs.htm