Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have a surface pro 3 and have problems with my gmail account.

I have a surface pro 3 and have problems with my gmail account. I can't send from it on my surface. I also can't open an excel document that has been sent to me via gmail - it comes from a reputable source - so can't imagine what's up with it. please help!
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't get an error message when I try and open the excel document - nothing happens. With the gmail account - I get a message saying something like gmail is unable to send messages from this account and then I get an option to either go to message or cancel

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't get an error message when I try and open the excel document - nothing happens. With the gmail account - I get a message saying something like gmail is unable to send messages from this account and then I get an option to either go to message or cancel. yes a remote session is ok

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d2f58a26-8c9c-439a-918a-5b1e13d2efa7

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.