IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

My toshiba keeps saying pc have detected an error , we will

Customer Question

My toshiba keeps saying pc have detected an error , we will they restart , then when it opens up it will run for about 3 to 5 minutes then it happens again ,
Category: Laptop
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Does it display a blue screen with some text when it suddenly restarts, or something else happens?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes it does
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
OK.

Do you know when the problem first started to happen?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
About 6 o'clock
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Is Windows 7 installed there or another Windows version?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Windows 8.1
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

OK.

You can use System Restore feature to restore Windows and program settings to an earlier point in time, when all worked fine as it seems that a recent change to your computer caused this problem.

Here is how to use System Restore:

1. Enter Desktop and move the mouse cursor to the bottom right corner and you will see a new pane. Click on Search

2. There type system restore and press Enter

3. A new window will open with several search results. Click on Create a restore point

4. The System Properties window will open. There click the System Restore... button

5. When the System Restore window opens, you can select Recommended Restore which is usually one or two days old. To see all available restore points, select
Choose a different restore point and click Next

6. Select one restore point to restore to the date it was created (when all worked fine), and then click Next

7. To confirm, click Finish. Windows 8.1 will then attempt to restore all Windows and program settings to the date you selected

Note that this process won't delete or restore any personal files. At the end of the restoration, Windows will restart the computer and, upon next log in, it will show whether the restoration was successfully completed or not. If it failed, you can try with another restore point.

When the restoration completes, check whether the problem is now gone.

I hope this helps! If not, let me know and I will check for further options.

Regards,
IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If you do, let me know.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my help to you using the rating box (smiley faces).

Thanks,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi!

Were you able to read my messages sent to you?