Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

When I tried to sign in to

When I tried to sign in to my Lenova laptop yesterday it would not recognise my Microsoft password. It sent up a camera face recognition and I thought that this would solve everything but no it needed my Microsoft password ***** use it. Please help.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please note that password ***** ***** On a working computer or tablet or smartphone, please the website below and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx Note: Microsoft account is the email address showing on the Lenovo laptop's screen. Once that is done successfully, then you can enter the new password ***** the Lenovo laptop. Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not understand that microsoft is the email account showing on the laptop screen?

On your Lenovo laptop that you are having issue with, there is an email address. - On a working computer (or tablet or smartphone), go to the website below:https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx, then there, click on the option "I forgot my password", then click on next, then in the Microsoft account box, enter that email address (as shown on the problematic Lenovo laptop), then enter the characters as shown on the page, then click on Next, then continue following the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password.Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b40b93f2-bc9c-4cba-b351-d472cc7734a6

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you I will try that.
You're welcome. Please take your time, and let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am having more problems now when I tried to sign in to my email on old laptop it will not recognise my password (this is not a Microsoft one).

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you.