Shefin
Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My Brother-in-law's Acer laptop will not boot up properly.

Customer Question

My Brother-in-law's Acer laptop will not boot up properly. Recently installed Windows 10 which worked fine. Now it stops loading at the User Password ***** but a password ***** be entered.
What steps are needed to get it working properly again, please?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. 1. At the login screen, press and hold the Shift key, and at the same time, click the power icon that you see on the screen, and select restart. 2. Then, Windows 10 will reboot and ask you to select an option. Choose Troubleshoot. 3. Then, on the Troubleshoot screen, select Advanced options. 4. Then, follow the instructions in the link below.http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4588-system-restore-windows-10-a.html If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N