burnstudios
burnstudios, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Here too help! verses in high end system building
510739

In 2010 I had installed on my laptop a Tricerasoft Karaoke

Customer Question

In 2010 I had installed on my laptop a Tricerasoft Karaoke MP3u player (free ) and a fried put my c.d.g,s into a playlist. I did not use the system until about 2 years ago then I started playing it again. After a while it would only play the last 6 songs. Now it will not play any. Today when I went into "Direct X " it came up " Data base connection failure . What do I do now?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  burnstudios replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Rick and will be assisting to today..Have tried re-installing the karaoke software? The link is below. http://download.cnet.com/TriKaraoke-MP3-G-Player-Free/3000-2139_4-10806257.html
Also here is the directx installer.. It will install and update your version of directx.http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
Hi, are you having problems with the software?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I comunicated with Richard yesterday, he tried hard but I was finding probs to follow exactly how to download things as ads seem to be in the way and I couldnt get them off my screen . It did tell me that the Trikaraoke free had been downloaded but I could not see it in programs. Today however, its there but my computer says it cant find it it may have moved etc. I need to download a machine that I can work with my songs I have in a playlist. When I had the machine come up ages ago it would not work. What do I NEED to make a downloaded free machine work? have found an ID and Password ***** that helps for you to guide me through remtely. Ta Gerry

Yes, you will need to find out where you downloaded the program, and run the installer. The same goes for the directx.
Look in your documents folder, for a folder called downloads.