Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I uninstalled Trikaraoke machine and tried to download another

Customer Question

I uninstalled Trikaraoke machine and tried to download another free one as suggested. I stated that it was downloaded but I cant find it anywhere ' It also states on my computer/laptop that directx was downloaded I cant locate thius eitherI am a dummy but this is exasperating.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Which version of windows are you using?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Windows 7. I had istalled a Tricerasoft Karaoke MPg Free Player and a playlist which I used to play Karaoke Nos for my own pleasure but I didnt use it for 2 years, and then after a while it only played the last 6 (of 400). Now it will not play them. I have presumed that to make it work I need "The machine " installed and Drect x? If not where have I gone wrong? Thanks.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok... sorry I am a little confused here as initially your question was you were not sure where it downloaded to.Are you saying it is now installed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have directx on my programs now, but I have not got the Trikaraoke machine downloaded, although initially when I tried it said "Thank you for downloading it ". I definitely have no idea what to do.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, once you downloaded it you need to then run itTo do this, click start, computerThen go to your downloads and you see it as the first file in the listrun it and this will do the installation for youI can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.Else let me know the results please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Richard.. I've gone to teamviewer. The 1st in list reveals 21-9-15 and 19th. inst 4 downloads shown as tri10setup 9--12 I presume these are my efforts to download the Karaoke program? There is also 1 direct x ( no Date )

I cant find an ID or password? where are they?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to install the program
But you are seeing the Karoke program, so run that file (double click it) and perform the installation.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I followed the instructions you gave and up came Open File Warning etc.

Unknown Publisher I then pressed "run". Set up complete and now installed.

Where is the Karaoke machine located now? I told you told All I need now is how to put an icon on my desk top and find it?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, now click on Start, All programs and it will be listed there.Best to first restart the computer and then look for it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Richard. I turned off the compurer for 5 minutes then went through programs and the Karaoke player is not there! Gerry. I'm still confused why nothing works for me on the laptop!.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
where exactly did you download it from?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Richard, I dont understand what you mean, where did I download it from

I went to www.teamviewer.com, as you suggested , but I never saw any place for an ID or password.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Trikaraoke machine where did you download it from Gerry?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Richard, I went to TriKaraoke MP3+G Player at Tricerasoft siteFree download CNET Gerry

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, its not available there so fear you got some fake software.You get it from here Gerryhttp://www.tricerasoft.com/wp/tricera/indexphp/utilities/trikaraoke-free-player/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

RDownload the site you have highlighted and forget the other stuff ? Gerrryichard, What do I do now then?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, thats the program, so please download it and install it and then you can run it.