Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

When I switch on the laptop I now get a large illustration

When I switch on the laptop I now get a large illustration on screen with the date and time. I am now required to provide a password. How can I 1. remove the need for a password? - I am the only person using the laptop 2. arrange for the inbox of internet
explorer to be loaded when I switch on the laptop?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you use a Microsoft account to log in the computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on windows10. I am happy to communicate as you suggest
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6f7419c8-843e-40ea-a3fe-92c90283e31d, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,