Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Which of the 3 HP Laptops are the better deal? I

Customer Question

Which of the 3 HP Laptops are the better deal?
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/search-keywords/xx_xx_30328_xx_xx/-computing_deals-/1_20/relevance-desc/xx-criteria.html
I will be using the laptop for work, spreadsheets, database etc and watching videos. I want to be able to flick from one tab to another and change from different applications quickly to be able to multi task.
I'm not sure if there is a big difference in the specs
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Do you mean which processor option under Option 1, 2, or 3? If you are talking about that option then Option 2 is the best deal for what you need the laptop for. Option 1 or 2 will work just fine but Option 2 is a better deal in my opinion with the faster processor for an extra 50. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.