Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

My printer DellC1765nfwcolourMFP is not responding to the laptop

Customer Question

my printer DellC1765nfwcolourMFP is not responding to the laptop printing instruction. I am told there is an error code : ox803Co10B . the context is diagnosed as :elevated. How do I cure this?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. That is listed as an HP error code, which makes me think that you may have a Dell PC and an HP printer, or have a HP-made printer rebranded by Dell, perhaps. If anything else accompanies the error code, on the printer's display, that is significant too; please let me know what it is, if so. The error level (if it is indeed an HP printer) is that of a severe problem. Turn Off the printer, at least for an hour, and while clarifying the situation to me, please.Just having the printer Off for an hour or longer may help clear the error - in the least severe cases.