Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I can repair laptop hardware as well as softwware.
29701876

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and now my Kodak printer will

Customer Question

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and now my Kodak printer will not print. Do I need to download some new drivers? If yes can you help me?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.I am very sorry to hear you are having so much trouble, I would love to get to help you with this..I really think the best way to help you is with a Remote Session. Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing (installing Windows10 drivers and utilities), it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but it is VERY worth it. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.I will connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch, if you accept my proposal for remote tech support.