John
John, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Just bought a Toshiba Laptop Satellite L50 - C - 14P with windows

Just bought a Toshiba Laptop Satellite L50 - C - 14P with windows 8.1 installed. Don't like Windows 8.1, can I install windows 7 onto this machine?
Anjthony
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help youSir the laptop seems to be compatible with windows 7 too but to make sure the driver download availability could you please provide the short model of the laptop.example for short model is :- PSKW2E.This short model can be found on the bottom of the laptop.Sincerely,JohnNote: - To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi John, the prod.code is PSKWAE
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you,will check it now and let you know soonSincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir i apologize for the delay in replying back to you.I have checked your Toshiba laptop description and the model is compatible with running windows 7.If you have any trouble installing or updating drivers for the laptop you can get it using this web link :- http://www.toshiba.co.uk/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp?service=UKYou need to enter your laptop series and model in that which is Satellite L50-C short model is PSKW2E then select windows 7 32/64bit and click on search and it will show the drivers for windows 7.I hope that answers your questions.If you have any further question please let me know.If you do not have any further questions please rate positively using the options just below this reply box or above this page select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/Sincerely,John