Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I've picked up a virus and no amount of Revo /spybot

Hi I've picked up a virus and no amount of Revo /spybot /Malwarew bytes will shift it. Trying to find System Restore on Windows 10. The Internet says use the search box but that's returning Bo results. Help!!
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mark and welcomeTo do the system restorePress the windows key + X and click on Control Panelclick System and SecurityThen click on SystemThen System ProtectionThen System restoreChoose a date before this problem occurred.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Got it thx
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
your welcomeIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you