Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I've picked up a virus and no amount of Revo /spybot

Hi I've picked up a virus and no amount of Revo /spybot /Malwarew bytes will shift it. Trying to find System Restore on Windows 10. The Internet says use the search box but that's returning Bo results. Help!!
Hi Mark and welcomeTo do the system restorePress the windows key + X and click on Control Panelclick System and SecurityThen click on SystemThen System ProtectionThen System restoreChoose a date before this problem occurred.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Got it thx
your welcomeIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you