Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I can repair laptop hardware as well as softwware.
29701876

How do I install a new password ***** my new laptop?

Customer Question

Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your new laptop?Do you mean your new laptop does not have a password? Or do you mean you cannot sign in and use your laptop?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
levono
cannot sign in
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't want to connect - previous attempts have been aborted
Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Can you please check at the back / bottom of your Lenovo laptop for the model of it?Is it okay to reset the computer fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,