John
John, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

My laptop has updated itself and now have no volume, volume

my laptop has updated itself and now have no volume, volume sign just states speakers that is no use to me, need ordinary volume back.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you with your Laptop issue today.

Ma'am could you please let me know the make and model of the laptop which you ca find on the bottom of the laptop also Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

To start remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a0669fc0-818e-41e1-b4ab-d441ba0f38bf that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

I haven't got the access to your computer yet, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

John

It seems like i got disconnected after the restart so please let me know when you are back online.

John