Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I can repair laptop hardware as well as softwware.
29701876

Microsoft edge has stopped working on my computer, the tile

Customer Question

microsoft edge has stopped working on my computer, the tile is not responing how do I rectify this problem
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Moyra, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix your issues while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thank you
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back. Do you still need help with this problem but you do not want remote access? Or were you able to fix the problem yourself?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Problem solved thank you
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Moyra,

Thank you for writing back and I am glad that your problem was resolved already.

If you need any assistance in the future, please let me know, I will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Jess