Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have an acer iconia one 10,Ihave lost my picture,it only

Customer Question

I have an acer iconia one 10,Ihave lost my picture,it only come on with lines across the sceen,and will not reset,Ihave used the reset button and it only turns the tablet off,any advice as to what is the problem.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This can be an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the tablet and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Acer.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

I have made the offer to call you Terry as you request

Please accept