Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of both work experience and education.
30759776

Some advice needed on purchasing a pre-owned Samsung 700G7C

Some advice needed on purchasing a pre-owned Samsung 700G7C for gaming purposes. Price is £400. please can an expert tell me if this is ok price for specs and if this laptop is suitable for gaming and screen recording gameplay. Thanks.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

As far as the system goes, you would be hard-pressed to find a faster & better system for gaming. In short, it will suite your needs.

As far as the price goes, that is a great deal. As you may know, brand new they sell for £2,000 or more. The costs for a refurbished one is around £1,200.

So, yes this is a great system for gaming and the price is great as well.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com