Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of both work experience and education.
30759776

To nathan_mills, I can not access my emails. No icon to

Customer Question

To nathan_mills,
I can not access my emails. No icon to click
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
btinternet.com I was using internet explorer. Had a virus/spyware thing this evening. My computer access was blocked. Nathan spent hours sorting this out. Eventually he had to change my programme from Int Ex to Google Chrome. He warned me not to go near Int Ex again.
I very much want to do my review as he did a great job, but I can find no way to access my emails

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 89 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Hello again,

I see that you are not connected, yet.

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

***** *****

Let's try another connecting another way.

Click this link: http://tinyurl.com/UltraViewerJason

- Download and run the file that you are given.

- It will give you an ID & password.

Please, give me both of the ID and password.

Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can not seem to get remote help. Had no trouble earlier

Okay. What problem are you having right now?