Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I am no good with laptops I can log on go to first screen

Customer Question

I am no good with laptops I can log on go to first screen and can't go any further
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Which Laptop are you using please (which model)?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lenovo

Thanks, ***** ***** the model number please?

Please wait a moment before I accept the remote-assistance until I´ve understood your problem completely (to see if we actually can perform a remote-assistance at all). Are you able to access the Windows desktop fine and start programs?

OK, let´s give it a try. To start the remote connection, please download AnyDesk at:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

...start it (double click on the "AnyDesk.exe") and reply to me with the 9-digits number which is displayed in the AnyDesk window (see the attached screenshot for an example).

If you have problems or questions with the setup of AnyDesk, please just let me know and I would be happy to help you.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model 80mj

Yes, thank you. Please follow the above instructions, so that we can start the remote-assistance. Thank you very much.

Dear *****,

I hope you had a good day? I am still looking forward to the requested AnyDesk number as per the above instructions, so that I can solve the problem for you. Please reply to me with that number or let me know if you need further help to download / start AnyDesk.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear *****,

I would really like to help you. To start the remote-assistance (so that I can fix the problem directly on your computer), please download AnyDesk at:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

...start it (double click on the "AnyDesk.exe") and reply to me with the 9-digits number which is displayed in the AnyDesk window.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck