Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of both work experience and education.
30759776

Satellite L750-201. Lost Password. None I have works nor can

Customer Question

Satellite L750-201. Lost Password. None I have works nor can be reired / replaced
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Month or two
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so. Just a set of letters or numbers you may have to activate again
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

I see that you are having a problem with one of your passwords. Please, answer the questions below.

Is this password ***** with your wireless network? If so, what is the brand and model name of your wireless router?

Is this password ***** with an email account? If so, what comes after the @ sign in your email address?

Is this password ***** with any other type of website or system that I haven't mentioned? If so, what is it associated with?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Jason

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not at startup.
But once logged in with***@******.***
No associated with any other website or system
Please note that this enquiry is via a desktop not the laptop in questionBest RegardsPeter Macnaughton

Thank you for the update, Peter.

So the problem is that you cannot log into your AOL account?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Logging in to email is OKProblem is with the Toshiba start not the email itself.RegardsPeter

In that case, you will need to reset your Microsoft account password ***** is attached to the AOL.com account.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

You will be able to reset your password *****

After that is reset, you can go back to the original computer and log in.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

***** *****

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That is the problem as I cannot beyond the start and hence no access to anything beyond that, eg email, except via our desktopRegardsPeter

Okay. On your desktop that you can use, follow the instructions I gave you. Thank you.