syseng
syseng, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer with over 18 years experience in configuration and troubleshooting
13852270

I am here waiting from someone come and help me to fix my

Customer Question

i am here waiting from someone come and help me to fix my samsung leaptop nc10 is not working windows 8.1 which was install during when it launch it was that time preloaded by windows 8.1 but now not working even i brought office 365 that is i can not upload to my leaptopplease help me thank you
Category: Laptop
Expert:  syseng replied 3 months ago.

My name is David.

Just to clarify, the laptop will not boot into Windows?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hay sir mr david i am not with you what does mean by boot sir
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i am learning laptop and slow as well because poor english and i am 69 years old please help me
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thank you sir i am waiting here for your help
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i am herefor online conversation thank you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
how can i use onlineconversation
Expert:  syseng replied 3 months ago.

My apologies for the delay.

To "boot" a computer is the same thing as starting a computer. If the computer can start please let me know and I will then start the remote assistance session.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can start my laptop please hlp thank you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am still waiting for you sir thank you
Expert:  syseng replied 3 months ago.

It seems we may be in different time zones. I am in the PDT time zone so it is now 11:55 A.M. my time. Are you available to work on the computer now or would you like to schedule a time to work on it later?

Also, is the issue that you need help loading Office 365?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
sorry sir i am in london at the moment is 9.00AM please help me to fix windows8.1 only not office 365 thank you i am available from now and waiting for answer
Expert:  syseng replied 3 months ago.

Do you still want help through our remote assistance service?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
please do something to help me sort out my laptop problam as i can not run windows 8.1 on samsung nc 10
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i am 69 years old and you came to help me like my god lord KRISHNA
Expert:  syseng replied 3 months ago.

So is Windows 8.1 installed on the computer now?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
when i open my pc page and i go to systom it says windows 8.1 and 32 bits i do not any other thing it was preloaded when it first came in market in2013 or 2014
Expert:  syseng replied 3 months ago.

Ok great, so it sounds like Windows 8.1 is working.

And you would like to install Office 365 correct? If so do you have an Office 365 license?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
when i start my laptop i can see start and tiles of windows 8.1 but i can use desktop only
Expert:  syseng replied 3 months ago.

Ok, so click the Windows Start button in the lower left corner of the computer display and a list of programs should appear on the screen - when you click on a program in the list displayed to run the program, does the program run?

Expert:  syseng replied 3 months ago.

Would it help if we start a remote assistance session? I could help guide you in using Windows 8.1 and determining what you need to do to run Office 365 on your computer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
you can start remote assistance facility i have no problam running office 365i need help to run windows8.1 on my laptop
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
all other tiles i can not open or runafter starting i see tiles but i can not run anyof them only desktop click and run my laptop
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
it seems to be i lost you sir again waiting for you to help me by using remote assistance
Expert:  syseng replied 3 months ago.

My apologies for the delay.

Please click the link below and in the web page that opens scroll down and click the I Agree button to download the remote assistance program.

click here

If prompted to run the program, confirm that you wish to run the program. If not prompted, go to your Downloads folder and double click on the Elsinore file to start the remote assistance program so I can connect to your computer and help resolve the Windows 8.1 issues.