JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has managed the support of a range of laptop devices, including HP, Fujitsu, Dell and Toshiba.
75967336

I am looking for someone to help me to run windows8.1 on my

I am looking for someone to help me to run windows8.1 on my laptop Samsung nc10
Category: Laptop
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon,

What seems to be the issue when installing Windows 8.1, and can you confirm you current OS (XP or Win 7)?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not know cause I have no knowledge of computorbut I can say its previously oaded with windws8.1
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
how do I carry on online?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I think there is no body to help me or answer me and I do not know who is onother end
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Sorry for the delay in responding, are you current using the computer you wish to install windows 8.1 on to contact Just Answer?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I AM HERE WAITING FOR YOU
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Can you confirm what device your using to connect to Just Answer is it the laptop your looking to upgrade to 8.1?

Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem if you still need assistance.

Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know a suitable time to connect to your device

JamesI, Other
Experience: James has managed the support of a range of laptop devices, including HP, Fujitsu, Dell and Toshiba.