Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I can repair laptop hardware as well as softwware.
29701876

How to integrate a Panasonic cf-31 with a map, the gps is

Customer Question

how to integrate a Panasonic cf-31 with a map, the gps is connected to 4 satellites and data streams out, but when using google earth and gps the screen brightness dims every second but no indication of the gps location on the map
Category: Laptop
Expert:  syseng replied 2 months ago.

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi, David, yes, Richard downloaded Franson GPS gate onto my computer, unfortunately it is incompatible and I am unable to open it. There are four satellites available at the moment.
Julian.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I paid 25 pounds with Richard and have not gained anything yet! is there another way?
Expert:  syseng replied 2 months ago.

Hi Julian,

Since it appears that Richard is still working with you, and remotely accessing your computer to fix the problem, I think it best that I let him continue so as to avoid any confusion.

Thanks,

David.