CountryDoc
CountryDoc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Experienced mixed animal veterinarian
16703648

hello could you please help me. my sheep started acting weird

Customer Question

hello could you please help me. my sheep started acting weird last night she was walking slowly round the garden, not eating, and hardly making any noise which she normally does. she was also frothing at the mouth with saliva. she is still like it this morning but she is going to the toilet like normal its not runny or anything just normal pellets could you please help
Category: Large Animal
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?