12826847

Local authority collection service. My contact with my company

Customer Question

Local authority collection service. My contact with my company states that i am a driver, but this year I have only driven around 200 hours, the company have been employing me as a loader. The company have paid me as a driver when I load.
Question: Can I ask the company to follow my contract and only deploy me as a driver and not as a loader?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I have a meeting booked 13-11-12 @ 13:00pm regarding this issue.

All I want to know is is it o.k to for the company to continue to use me as a loader when my contract states that I'm employed as a driver?. They say they can down grade me if they still pay me what my contract states ie drivers rate.

Expert:  WendyW-Mod replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy

Do you still need help?