12826847

I purchased an electric blanket from Radio Times in their advert

Customer Question

I purchased an electric blanket from Radio Times in their advert it said it was a Dreamland fully-fitted blanket with a 3 year guarantee. The blanket packed up before the 3 years expired and I rang Radio Times about it they gave me a telephone no. and said to send it back which I did spending £12.60 on postage a week later it came back said they were Winterwarm and not Dreamland and could not do it. I rang R.T. and explained and they told me to send it to Winterwarm even though they were not prepared to take any responsibility that their advert clearly stated Dreamland. I now would like to know where I stand as Winterwarm will not cover it on guarantee, and I feel Radio Times sold me something not advertised. Can you tell me what to do next.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE so that I am credited for my time.

Who did you pay for this?

How did you pay for this?