13262538

Is dynocorp international legal and [email protected] been

Customer Question

Is dynocorp international legal and [email protected] been asked to send money there to pay a man home
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

met a man on forcespen pal became beneficiary he needed £2700for holiday visa pass which was done net i new needs nearlt £6000 for his money to be moved home and medical sin germany before been allowed home we talk every day on msn i get texts of his mobile pager
please help me to see if this is true as i have fell inlove with him and he says the same

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your questions.
I am so very very sorry but no one in the forces has to pay to have leave and no one in the forces has to pay to be repatriated home.
The same can be said of any one working for the real Dynocorp International
You can read more about this here
http://www.cid.army.mil/romance_scam.html
I am so very sorry
Claire