UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

I need to register my companys name and logo in the UK and

Customer Question

I need to register my company's name and logo in the UK and worldwide. I believe that this would mean registering both as a trademark and also copyright protecting the logo. Is this correct and how should I proceed?
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Correct.

You need to to:

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/

Fill out:

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/tm/t-applying.htm

Once registered you will have a Trademark!

I hope this helps

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks. I think I will spend some time on that website.
Welcome.

Happy Winterval.