12826847

Sir/Madam, Yesterday I parked my car near the central library

Customer Question

Sir/Madam,
Yesterday I parked my car near the central library in Urmston, at 12.55. When I returned approximately half an hour later I found a parking ticket on my window, showing 13.09. Like many people I have parked here before, not realising that parking is restricted because the signs are high up on a wall. My blue badge was in full view. The reason stated is parking on double yellow lines. I cannot even get around my house without using two sticks and use a stair lift to go upstairs. I would appreciate your advice as it does seem to me that though I inadvertently erred a charge of £60 is excessive.
Yours faithfully, Ralph Hart
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE so that I am credited for my time.

Who is the issuer of the penalty?