12826847

hi whether any of policy conditions for wich the ads are included

Customer Question

hi
whether any of policy conditions for wich the ads are included in the offer, justify his arrogance with the costumer?
I booked room for 18 days in Barrow upon Humber,costumer recieves email with his room code to press(no keys),payment is charged emmidiately online,no cancellation.
i arrived ,called the number given on page asking how to go there- beeing on the same street of hotel-its long street,and the owner says i dont know,so i was surprised and i asked who r u?she just said Sara,nothing more!!
i was unhappy for what she said.after 5 min i called her about 10 times,voice maile appeared.it was cold and i was so tired ,she wouldnt do that if the cancellation was free.

i decided to take my money back and never deal with her,so i stayed in other hotel 18 days ,,and wrote to her email to pay my money back ,then she called me i didnt unswer.emailed me that the room is still mine and cancellation isnt free,that was late night.from the begining i was sure that since she has a chance ,she will play a game,knowing that i ll book a room for one night some where else,and the next day i go back to her hotel
do i have right to my money?its £198
thanks

I'm sorry but Im not sure why you cancelled?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i called her again to ask about the code ,because i couldnt find it(written on paper) among 3 big bagages and at cold night

she new i am calling her.she should tell me how to go there at least when i spoke with her

disappointed ,i felt huge disrespect from her.and couldnt enter the hotel

thats unacceptable for me

Did you agree rights of cancellation with the hotel?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i couldn wait longer,i booked another hotel

I'm really sorry but you are liable.

I'm afraid that you have no basis to cancel a contract on this basis. This seems to come down really to your dissatisfaction and I'm afraid that with hotels satisfaction is not usually guaranteed.

If they made the rooms available to you then you are liable to pay for them whether you chose to use them or not.

The best that you can hope for is that you could argue that they failed to mitigate their loss by trying to sell the room to somebody else but that would only cover the latter nights. In any event, they may be able to show that they tried and were unable in which case they are entitled to keep these monies.

Sorry thats probably not the answer you wanted but it is the position that you have and I have a duty to give you truthful and accurate information even though its not what I want to say.

Hope this helps. Please rate my answer OK SERVICE or above and I can answer your related questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i did that

i checked there offer online to see their loss.there were 2 other roome(same ones)

so i wrote to them next day emmediatly :u have 2 rooms,take mine to sombody else,so u have now 3 rooms

their loss would be 0

No, it wouldn't.

If they had two empty rooms then they could not sell those rooms and so yours could not be sold.

I'm very sorry but thats a problem.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

so back to first line ,wether any of policy conditions for wich the ads r included in the offer justify his arrogance with the costumer.

There's never a justification for that but thats a customer services point not a ground to cancel I'm afraid.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

if nobody will look in such a cases ,more arrogant people will come and will be happy thanks to your low

thanks

OK.

All the best.