12826847

Hi. My ex told me recently that she was moving away with my

Customer Question

Hi. My ex told me recently that she was moving away with my daughter. She is strugling financialy,and because of this she used all our daughters birthday money to pay her broadband,phone bill and other bills. Her parents live in the same town and spends a lot of time down there having her meals for free. She is moving my daughter about 50miles away and will obviously be relying on hand outs. All of our daughters family live in the same area,so we can see her when we want. This will obviously change when/if she moves. a hundred mile trip to see my daughter might not sound much but this will be a strugle for me to see my daughter maybe once a fortnight. All this is not my main worry. My ex has a older daughter who takes amusement from making her sister cry,be it bullying or beating her with things. Her mum never punishes her eldest even though she has been caught bullying younger children before. Her eldest daughter now lives with her uncle who my ex knows to be a violent man when he looses his temper,and my ex has said to me that he would beat a girl up if he looses his temper. My main worry is i have caught her eldest telling my daughter to climb the stairs while she waited at the top. This in my opinion is a very dangerous and irresponsible thing for a 14 year old girl to be doing. I'm worried about my daughters safety every time her sister is around. I have tried to talk about all this with my ex before but it allways ends up in an argument,and nothing gets done about it. If and when she moves away i will not be able to check on my daughters safety has much has i do now. Please help. There is so much more i could wright here,but i think i have said enough for now.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your questions
How old is your daughter and why is your ex moving away?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My daughter just turned two today. She is moving away because she wants to find a house close to her other daughter so they can live together again

What contact is your ex offering after the move?
Claire