12826847

if my husband walked out on me and my 8 year daughter just

Customer Question

if my husband walked out on me and my 8 year daughter just befor christmas could you tell me how long i am entitled to live in the house for. He is the bigger wage earner to has agreed to pay the mortgage and bills in the short term but has said that he would want to sell the house in the not too distant future. As a teacher i am not financially able to pay the mortgage on my own but at the same time feel that to move is a lot of change for my daughter. Also what is his entitlement for seeing out daughter. I really dont want to make it difficult but she is already staying at his parents house with him for one night in the week and every second weekend. It almost seems too much too soon for her. Even though she desperately wants to see her dad i am concerned that she is being put from pillar to post too soom
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question.
how much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets and debts are there and how much do you each earn?
How much does a two bedroom property in the same general area cost
Claire