UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

I wanted to ask the same expert further question on the same

Customer Question

I wanted to ask the same expert further question on the same topic but the appropriate button on the web page was not working.

I wanted to ask if the notice of contact is served now after 30th of November, am I still bound to comply with this notice. if i refuse to comply and say court order only asked me to comply with it if served by 30th of November.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

You need to comply with the order from the date you had it and the report.

You obviously can not comply retrospective but can from now on,

I hope this helps.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice