12826847

what does it mean when a solicitor asks the court for judg

Customer Question

what does it mean when a solicitor asks the court for judgement?
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

just a dispute over a horse that was sold as sound but had been given drugs to cover a navicular problem.

A reference to judgement can mean a large number of things depending on the context but usually it means a ruling of the court.

Judgement can mean a finding in their favour of the entire case but it also can mean a decision on a much smaller point in the context of the case as a whole.

If you tell me more about the circumstances of the request I could probably give you more concrete indication.

Hope this helps. Please rate my answer OK SERVICE or above and I can answer your related questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

we purchased a 'sound' horse for hunting and cross country mainly. we were told the horse had not been given any drugs but on a blood test it revealed it had.the horse cannot be used so we are asking for our money back as compensation - there fore we need to know what the judgement means.

As I've said really, a ruling of the court.

You really need to tell me the context of the word.