12826847

I worked for a retail store and was found out giving friends

Customer Question

I worked for a retail store and was found out giving friends and family discount they should not have got. I was sacked and paid back£1250.00 they said I owed. Since then the line managers have told every detail of my sacking and they also told them today they were getting the police involved yet thy still havent cashed my cheque and told staff I would probably have a criminal record. My concern is I have a degree in ICT and this would damage my chances of getting a job also I thought this matter (as I was told) was confidencal .Lastly at the time I was suffering from severe anxiety attacks and OCD and taking strong medication my employers knew this and should not have put me on the tills.I know I did wrong but I am putting my health at even more harm the more stories I hear.FRA
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Told every detail to who?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the supervisor had a team meeting to-day for the staff and told everyone there She also told my best friend outside the meeting the exact amount of money and it was my mothers cheque, and she keeps saying I stole the money!!!! I definatley did not if she is going to slander my name I wish she would tell the truth Frances

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I HAVENT RECEIVED A REPLY YET

So told employees and others?