12826847

I am an international student and I have a problem with my

Customer Question

I am an international student and I have a problem with my university and I want a consultancy about my rights. In short, because my CAS letter came late because of the university, so I was late to my course last September. However, they told me to come and join the course but when I came here I was told that I can't be enrolled and I was told to stay and join in February. Now I was told few days ago that the course in February will not start so they cancelled my CAS. What I want is lawyer help me to either join this February or if they will accept me in September 2013 I want them to give me Confirmation of Acceptance or something like that with legal stamp that I will study in September and I will not lose one more year just because of their mistake again. Thank you.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
in
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am ok to continue and wait.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  WendyW-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!

Wendy
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional . Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Alex and I'm happy to help with your question today.

Do you still need assistance with this matter?