UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

I am looking for ugernt advice on how to have a wlking possession

Customer Question

I am looking for ugernt advice on how to have a wlking possession order cancelled/revoked on the basis that:

levying on goods that are owned by company B;

Levying on goods for a debt that originated in the name of other limited liability body;

Form 55 was now signed

Levied on an electronic device that holds personal data, medical records, student notes etc, or intellectual property (we are a financial service company)

we have not show any warrant of execution when asked

thank you
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Do you have evidence they are owned by someone else?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we have contracts, receipts of purchase etc

also each item is labelled with its own anti tampering label with written on property of Company XYZ with the sequential inventory number

Who is this owed to?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Company A owes 20k to a builder

Company A doesn't pay and builders gets a CCJ

CCJ transfered to sheriff office

HCEO comes and forces his entry into the business premisses, he assaults me and put his boot into the door and comes in

Police is called he claims I let him in, despite my effort police doesn't remove him and him admitting there has bee na struggle at the entry between me and him

he first gives me a Form 55 with a list of goods, then agrees for a walking possession.

Premises are on the name of company A BUT all goods in the premises are identified with label that is owned by company B;

we provide invoices that company A doesn't own the goods and he still ignores all of them, now I am looking to apply to a court to have the walking possession cancelled on the basis that:

Form 55 was now signed

You therefore need a Court order to set aside the possession.

You can ask the Court to do this for you.

But that is how you cancel it - by applying to the Court to suspend/set aside the possession.

I hope this helps.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, but what grounds shall I use to have that set aside? considering the order has been issued by a court far and will take few days for them to process it when in theory on Friday they will come back.

The grounds are what you have set out to me.

The goods do not belong to the company who has the debt.

The fact you havent seen the warrant is not really relevant.

But the fact they do not own to the Co.

UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience: Called to the Bar in 2007
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok understood but what shall I provide as evidence?

is there any way this can be done urgently?
the ccj was issued in northampon but then transferred to croydon queen's bench

I assume you have evidence that it belongs to someone else?

You need that evidence.

You apply to Croydon to set aside.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok what forms shall I sue? N244?

shall I consider a 3rd party claim considering a walking possession was made?

Yes, as the Court is in England I would use form N244.

There will be a Court fee of £80 to pay.

No, I would not concern yourself with a 3rd party claim at this stage.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

But I am the 3rd party, I need to protect my assets;

shall I not seek a RSC Order 17 under rule 2 or 2A?

Ah forgive me.

I see, yes form N244 third party claim an order to suspend the possession.

You dont need to worry about Rules if you are in person - the Judge will know what this is.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not talking about the suspension of the order,

along side that I think I shall send a letter to the Sheriff under RCS Order 17 rule 2A so that he will be forced to seek court guidance

Forgive me - yes.

I would and put them on notice.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

to tel lyou the truth only in part as few details were missing but thank you anyway

Welcome.