12826847

I have a claim against Personal Travel Group for misrepresentation

Customer Question

I have a claim against Personal Travel Group for misrepresentation when in contact with them regarding disposal of our RCI points timeshare. I would appreciate advice on how to go about claiming under Section 75 of Consumer credit act. Not sure how to wird letter.
What would you like to know ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

Wanted to dispose of timeshare and was contacted by Personal Travel group who said they could help. Went to meeting with them which lasted 6 hours and came away with package that cost us £10.000 but paid deposit by credit card. Know we have case for misrepresentation but don't know how to word letter to them.

Whats the misrepresentation?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

Don't seem to be getting anywhere with this with you. Personal Travel Group have been proven to be a company who misled people into buying into Holiday club in order to get rid of tome share. There was no cooling off period,it was only available if you sign today, it was an exclusive club and would be getting special prices,, it was a good investment which had Reclaim certificate which would enable us to get back the money paid up front with interest in 5 years time. We now know that this is worthless. They found us a trade in price for our timeshare which made what we were buying more valuable than it was.

OK.

If you are displeased then I will opt out.