12826847

I got a trial with Institute of Health and Wellness last year

Customer Question

I got a trial with Institute of Health and Wellness last year and in August 2012 they asked me to confirm contract which I ignored as did not want for these ulitimate berries for slimming.They did not send anymore so was happy that was the end of it.Much to my disgust and in a quiet moment checking my bank statement discovered they had taken £77pcm in December 2012 and Jan 2013 and presumably since August 12.I rang Uk telephone no01213459889 and told my story to which gentlemam who cancelled contract that I did not agree to and offered to refund 2months payments.I pointed out it would be alot more to which he said could not refund 2months unless I sign document to say I would not persue rest of monies paid by me.He said he could not do anymore but invited me to call back if I decided on 2months refund.I know I should have checked bank statement sooner etc but would welcome your comments .Thanks Frank

What is your question about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Should I just accept 2months refund or should I pursue monies outstanding which would be since they did not send any product which was sometime in August 2012

Do you know that they deducted more than 2 months?

Can you proof it from bank statements?