12826847

I received notification that I had won £20,000 .on 10thJan.

Customer Question

I received notification that I had won £20,000 .on 10thJan. I posted all neccessary documents to StarShopping& should have cheque sent to me within 1. 0 days. There is no possibility to speak to them on the phone It was essential that I bought something from their catalogue which I did & sent cheque. Their address is Star shopping.
POBox 9638.Clonshaugh- Dublin 17 So far have not heard from them. Is it possible that you could follow this up? .
M>V>Pennington Mrs.
.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

While we can not be instructed as that is against site rules I can certainly tell you what you need to do.

Had you entered a competition?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I had entered a com,petition

How much did you pay?